There are 2 pricing options to join Yoga Practice Online:
4 week subscription for £28 access to 4 live classes
Video purchase – recorded content will have a one off purchase fee per person. You will then be able to watch it as many times as you like.
Any credit you may have with Yoga Practice due to in-person classes being suspended can be used towards your fees. You can transfer any credit for online classes when I am able to resume face to face classes.
Payment options –
Email me to arrange payment or pay via PayPal (coming soon)
- Access to the program is via secure links to a Facebook Group, Zoom and Vimeo
- You will need an internet connection to access Facebook, Zoom and Vimeo
- The videos are not downloadable, they are only viewable on the platforms
- You must register for the program using your own logins
- The fee is not refundable, credit can be used for future in-person classes
- Yoga Practice is not responsible for your ability to access Facebook, Zoom or Vimeo
- You can join the program at anytime.
- The live class credit will be used on a drop-in bases, if you are unable to make a session one week you can carry the credit over.
- You will be removed from the Facebook group if you no longer participate in Yoga Practice Tuition.
- Sorry if you don’t do Facebook, a small amount of the content won’t be available.
Yoga Practice Online
Yoga Practice now offers online live classes 3 times and week, one off subscriptions to recorded content and membership of a private Facebook Group.
Yoga Practice recorded content will provide you with videos to help you to support your own daily practice. The practices are real, accessible and easily adapted to your needs.
Information about new content will be posted in the Facebook Group and in the news feed of this website.
The live classes are through Zoom and the recorded content is hosted by Vimeo.
How does it work?
Most of the practices are short 10-20 minutes practices that you can easily do first thing in the morning, during the day, or before bed. There will be a variety of practices including asana, meditation, pranayama, relaxation and talks, plus there are also a few longer practices for those days when you have a bit more time. They are simple and achievable.
The platforms used will be Facebook Groups, Zoom and Vimeo. These are all free to use and support will be offered for you to get set up.
You can join the classes live, or later. Over time our catalogue of classes and practices will begin to grow, widening your options and choices.
To register for the program please read the conditions to the left then contact me via my email form and I will send you further instructions. Once you have confirmed I have received payment, I will be able to send you information on how to access each platform.
How to access content
Sign Up to Yoga Practice Mailing List
and other opportunities to study yoga in Swansea and West Wales.