There are 3 pricing options to join Yoga Practice Online:
4 week subscription for £28
2 week subscription for £14 (trial only available once for new subscribers)
Any credit you may have with Yoga Practice due to in-person classes being suspended can be used towards your subscription. You can cancel your subscription early when I am able to resume classes if you wish.
Payment options –
Email me to arrange payment or pay via PayPal (coming soon)
- Access to the program is via secure links to a Facebook Group, Zoom and Vimeo
- You will need an internet connection to access Facebook, Zoom and Vimeo
- The videos are not downloadable, they are only viewable on the platforms
- You must register for the program using your own logins
- The fee is not refundable, credit can be used for future in-person classes
- Yoga Practice is not responsible for your ability to access Facebook, Zoom or Vimeo
- You can join the program at anytime and your subscription will last for 2 weeks, 4, or 8 weeks.
- You can have a 2-week break due to illness, 2 weeks will be added prior to your subscription ending.
- Your subscription will not automatically renew, you will get a reminder just before your subscription expires inviting you to renew if you want to.
- You will be removed from the group if you decide not to renew.
- Sorry if you don’t do Facebook some of the content won’t be available.
Yoga Practice Online
Yoga Practice now offers an online subscription for video content, live lessons and membership of a private Facebook Group.
Yoga Practice online subscription will provide you with videos to help you to begin or support your own daily practice (on Vimeo). The practices are real, accessible and easily adapted to your needs. There will be a couple of longer practices, but most are around 10-20 minutes and the advantage is that you can do as much or as little as you like depending on what you are realistically able to put aside in your day. New content will be posted every week and there will be live classes (on Zoom) that you can attend 3 times a week until normal group classes can resume.
How does it work?
Most of the practices are short 10-20 minutes practices that you can easily do first thing in the morning, during the day, or before bed. There will be a variety of practices including asana, meditation, pranayama, relaxation and talks, plus there are also a few longer practices for those days when you have a bit more time. They are simple and achievable.
The platforms used will be Facebook Groups, Zoom and Vimeo. These are all free to use and support will be offered for you to get set up.
You can watch the classes live, or later. Over time our catalogue of classes and practices will begin to grow, widening your options and choices.
To register for the program please read the conditions below then contact me via my email form and I will send you further instructions. Once you have subscribed, I will be able to send you information on how to access each platform.
How to access content
Sign Up to Yoga Practice Mailing List
and other opportunities to study yoga in Swansea and West Wales.