Yoga Philosophy Group – monthly small discussion group
Join our monthly yoga philosophy group where we will explore the philosophy behind the ancient practice of yoga. A series of topics will be chosen, we will share our ideas around these concepts and I will help your to explore the topic from a yoga view point. The individual topics will link to each other across three sessions so you will need to commit to attending all three sessions.
These sessions are designed for you to deepen your yoga practice and your understanding of yoga’s application in your life. They will be an opportunity to openly discuss concepts from our own and a yoga perspective. We will not be focusing on specific religious aspects of particular yoga traditions. The sessions will based around the commentary of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra.
The philosophy group will take place on a Saturday morning once a month. If you are interested in attending please contact me or let me know.
Natural Health Service, Swansea SA1 4EZ
I last updated this info on Thursday 7th June 2018
Details for all group meetings
- Minimum 5 participants, maximum 12 students.
- 3 sessions to take place in June, July, August – £20
- 3 sessions to take place in Oct, Nov, Dec – £20
- Session duration is 2 hours there will be a tea break in the middle, refreshments will be provided.
- These sessions are designed for people practicing yoga in order to deepen their understand of the teachings. We won’t be practicing yoga in the session.
- Places on sessions are only secured once your payment for the block of 3 meetings is received.
- We will be sat on chairs or the floor for the discussion, please let me know if you might have any specific requirements, (There are stairs to climb to the room we’re meeting in).
If Yoga Practice cancels a course or moves a group to a different day, time or venue and this is unacceptable, the enrolment deposit will be refunded in full. If you are unable to attend a course you have paid for in full, the course fee minus the enrolment deposit will be refunded only if your place can be filled by someone else. Other than these circumstances, Yoga Practice will not normally provide refunds for course fees.
In the past I have been most fortunate in having been taught by two skilful and dedicated yoga teachers who have been inspirational.Upon the retirement of my last tutor I was quite at a loss as to whom to go. I had not wished to move away from the philosophy and practices of viniyoga. Beth came highly recommended and is fulfilling all those principles which I hold in high esteem. She combines a detailed insightful knowledge with her expert demonstration skills to enable the class to progress in the practice of asanas, pranayama and meditative skills.Kath Brown
Book a place on a set of three yoga philosophy meetings
To book a place please ring me on 07747 880731 or e-mail me.