Beth Cox Yoga Teacher
“I teach personalised yoga to meet the needs of a wide variety of people through individual lessons. My objective in teaching is to help others gain improvements in health, mobility, fitness and clarity of the mind, through their practice.”
- cYs (Centre of Yoga Studies) Yoga Teacher and Yoga Therapy Practitioner Diploma.
- BWY (British Wheel of Yoga) National Governing Body Associate Yoga Teacher status.
My One To One Yoga Services
- Recovery from injury or operation.
- Manage an existing health condition.
- Improve physical and mental well-being.
- Support at any stage of your pregnancy.
- Relieve common minor ailments.
- Prepare body and mind for labour.
- Clear instructions and explanations.
- Easy to follow if you have no experience.
- Lessons set to your pace of learning.
- Developing physically and emotionally.
- Improved self-awareness.
- Develop clear sense of purpose.
I’m currently offering a free half hour
consultation to anyone interested in yoga.
I’m also offering 10% off 6 sessions booked in advance.
Click here for a full price list.
What to Expect
You will be taught a personal yoga practice, which is designed for your needs, to regularly use at home.
The practice can vary in length, depending on its role and how much time you are able to make available. Typically, I would suggest a practice around 25 minutes to begin with.
During your free yoga consultation we will have an opportunity to discuss your needs, personal goals and ways you can establish a consistent home practice.
Yoga Swansea – Contact Me